While at Trinity Hall Irish Pub last night for the Highland Park tasting event, I met Jason Stein, the Balvenie Brand Ambassador. When the event was concluded, the following pours were delivered to our table complements of Jason:
- Balvenie 12 Year Old Double Wood – $44
- Balvenie 14 Year Old Caribbean Cask – $57
- Balvenie 15 Year Old Single Barrel – $70
- Balvenie 17 Year Old Double Wood – $110
- Balvenie 21 Year Old Port Wood – $200
It was a good move on his part because they were all very good. The only Highland Park offering that was clearly better was the 30 Year Old. I’ll be exploring more of the Balvenie line as a result of this surprise tasting.